Low-cost auto insurance quotes get your attention, but will the online insurance company be there for you when your car meets a tree late at night?
Saving money may be your top priority when shopping for car insurance, but it’s not always the smartest approach to protecting yourself against the very real risks associated with driving. To get the lowest rate, for example, you may have just the minimum protection required.
Talk to Stonewall Insurance Group about protection that is smart for your family and lifestyle.
We have longstanding relationships with many insurance companies, so we are prepared to assist you with your unique situation. Whether it’s standard automobile insurance, or coverage for your work truck on the ranch or classic Chevy, we will find the best coverage at the best price.
- One-stop shop for all your insurance needs
- Free, no-obligation quotes
- Choice of insurance companies you can trust
- Efficient claims process
- Testimonials from satisfied customers
At Stonewall Insurance, we will help you find affordable auto insurance based on your family’s unique needs. You can lower your rate if you qualify for certain discounts:
- Defensive driving (clean driving record, driver’s ed for teens, defensive driver course for adults)
- Both auto and homeowner insurance from one company
- Insuring more than one vehicle
- Car safety features (airbags, alarms, anti-lock brakes, etc.)
- Teen driver who goes to school more than 100 miles away (is Junior headed to college in the fall?)
It’s important to understand your car insurance coverage, even though it can seem complicated. Take a moment to review these key auto insurance terms.
Liability Insurance – Reimburses others for injury, damages or losses caused by your driving or your car. There are two types:
- Bodily Injury Liability – In a car crash where you’re at fault, bodily injury liability will provide compensation for pain and suffering, lost earnings and related expenses resulting from injury or death. We can help you determine the right amount of coverage, based on whether you own a home and other substantial assets that could be at risk in a lawsuit.
- Property Damage Liability – This coverage will pay to repair or replace things you damage in an accident other than your own car. Again, it’s best to consider your personal situation.
Collision Insurance – Covers the replacement or repair of your car, regardless of who is at fault in the accident, even if you are hit while parked or hit by an unknown car or object. If you have a car loan, you are required to have collision protection. On the other hand, if your older car’s value rises and falls based on the gas in its tank, you may consider dropping collision coverage.
Comprehensive Insurance – Protects against damage to your car that does not involve a collision. For example, fire, theft, hail, flood, windstorm, flying objects or animals. It’s likely required if you’re paying a car loan, but unnecessary if you own an older car that’s not worth much.
Medical Payments Coverage – Pays for physicians, hospital bills, continuing care, funeral costs and compensation for you and your passengers, regardless of who is at fault. If you have adequate health insurance, you may not need this optional coverage, but it can pay expenses your health insurance may not cover.
Uninsured and Underinsured Coverage – Covers you, and members of your household, for losses in an accident with a hit-and-run driver or a driver who has no car insurance or not enough car insurance. Some states do not require that you purchase it, but Idaho is not one of those states. Stonewall Insurance can help you determine your needs.
Stonewall Insurance is here for you now and when you need us most. You can count on it. Call us today at (413) 566-0091.